I dare you not to play with this.
A Conversation My Former Students Are Having on Facebook.
- DAPHNE: This is me at the gas station...
- ME: Um, ma'am. Excuse me ma'am. PIN actually is an acronym for PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, so if you said PIN number, you're actually saying PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER NUMBER. And that's not right.
- WOMAN: *stares*
- ME: Alright then, have a nice day!
- ANTON: *cue ATM machine conversation*
- DAPHNE: Did you know Anton, that ATM stands for AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE, so when you erroneously say ATM MACHINE, you're really just acting like a stupid jackass and saying AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE MACHINE???
- ANTON: I hate you for blowing mah minds!!!
- BARRY: Wait, what? Could you explain that again, Daphne?
- DAPHNE: You didn't get it? Let me start over...
- CARLA: You need to let it go. Just let it go Daphne, please.
- DAVE: Stop stealing my yolks!
- DAPHNE: Hey, you shouldn't have started doing it so much to me. You've created a monster Dave. Just a little bit...
- BARRY: I like monster Daphne. She's fun.
- DAVE: No, see, what I meant was I started this thing. You still don't get it. I'll send you a picture.
- DAPHNE: I don't like these things.